Wirtualna Polska is the sole owner of Nocowanie.pl, PLN 4.3 million for 6.2 percent shares

Wirtualna Polska Media has agreed to buy the remaining 6.25% shares of Nocowanie.pl from Kamil Ruciński for PLN 4.26 million. As a result, it will be the sole shareholder of Nocowanie.pl.

In mid-2016, Wirtualna Polska Media bought 75 percent of Nocowanie.pl spent PLN 22 million. In May last year, WP changed the schedule for the purchase of the remaining 25% of Nocowanie.pl: this year if bought 10% for PLN 13.47 million, and in 2021 and 2022, 7.5% each. The value of these 15% shares were estimated at approx. PLN 21 million.

Nocowanie.pl – at the beginning of October 2020 – absorbed the eHoliday.pl company belonging to Wirtualna Polska and moved to a new seat in Lublin. At the beginning of this year. Tomasz Machała became the president of Nocowanie.pl, and the previous head of the company, Kamil Ruciński, joined its supervisory board.

Source

Our privacy policy