The Technotalenty Foundation has extended the deadline for submitting entries to this year’s Round T. The competition is aimed at entrepreneurs, startups, scientists, pupils, students and all creators who want to find an investor for their idea.
- “Due to numerous requests regarding the deadline for accepting applications for this year’s Round T of the Technotalenty Foundation, we would like to inform you that the deadline for accepting applications for Round T has been extended to 30 June. We would also like to inform you that the given date is already final”, says Anna Duda, assistant to the board of the Technotalenty Foundation.
To participate in the event, you must complete the application form on the Round T website and attach a description of the project and a presentation or film presenting the project. The authors of the 5 best projects from each category will be qualified for the finals and will receive a package of valuable and free training. Final presentations will be presented in the elevator pitch formula.
Many investment funds from all over the country have announced their participation in the final evaluation process of projects submitted to Round T:
- AgriTech Hub ASI – is a venture capital fund investing in modern solutions in the area of new technologies for the agri-food sector;
- Invento Capital – create and manage a seed / venture capital fund and a club of private investors;
- YouNick Mint Venture Capital – invests in innovative projects at an early stage of development and supports them with the competences of its experts;
- LT Capital / 156 Capital – deals with constantly progressing digitization, new business models, implementation of big data and AI, production on demand and new cybersecurity threats. They believe that all of this will change the way we live, buy and use goods, so they want to find and support future leaders in this change;
- VC Link – is a venture capital fund seeking prospective and innovative projects and companies related to, inter alia, with the broadly understood: modern materials, solutions for the power industry or automation and robotization;
- Spinaker Alfa – was created in response to the financial gap existing in the Polish research and development sector. The fund conducts investment activities (seed capital / venture capital), supporting projects of entrepreneurs and scientists at an early stage of development (R&D projects in the Proof of Principle and Proof of Concept phases;
- Czysta3.vc – invests mainly in experienced teams which in the course of their core business found an innovative idea with commercial potential and need support in its implementation. The fund is open to all projects in the areas of IT, ICT, Big Data, IOT, Fintech, Mobile, Cloud, Digital, e-commerce;
- ABAN Fund – the investment fund is created by a well-coordinated team of professionals with many years of experience acquired at the interface of new technologies, health protection and finance;
- Infini ASI – is a preseed and seed capital fund supporting innovative research and development projects with global potential. Infini looks for projects at an early stage (e.g. idea, concept, model) and at a later stage of development (prototype, initial business plan, finished product);
- ZASI Bitspiration Booster – is a team of experienced entrepreneurs and managers from Krakow, which uses technological knowledge to build a portfolio of strong technology start-ups at the (pre-) seed stage and early growth. The fund directs its support to startup founders;
- Innteo Legal Żukowski and Szukowska – focus on assistance in the process of obtaining private and public financing for start-ups, more developed enterprises, as well as large companies and research units. They are not limited to specific areas of knowledge, but help anyone with an interesting idea and potential. The support includes consultancy in obtaining capital (writing applications for subsidies, among others, to NCBR or PARP), legal assistance (e.g. preparation of investment agreements) and accounting (settlement of applications).