Order a copy
An annual investment guide to Warsaw Stock Exchange-listed companies for foreign investors.
In English language. Profiles of top 250 WSE-listed firms.
The publication targets foreign institutional investors, as well as large private investors.
Target 100 pages.
- Strategy and activities of the firm
- Summary Financial Data (2008-2011):
- Key P&L numbers
- Key Balance Sheet numbers
- Operating and Leverage Ratios
- Valuation metrics
- Main Shareholders in the firm
- Share price charts for last 5 years
Distribution Details and Dates:
- Poland Economic Hub - 6 December, Warsaw, at Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Five additional stock-market conferences in 2013.
- Direct free sent via poczta to more than 200 institutional investors (investment funds, pension funds, hedge funds, etc.) in Poland, London, United States, and Gulf States.
- On all iPad tablets (with expanded content)
- On-Line: www.Equities.BizPoland.pl (free to registered users)
Layout, Design, and Print Details:
- Pages: about 100 pages (full color);
- A4; Full-color throughout;