- LiveKid – a leading European parent-childcare contact app&platform announces the acquisition of Dinantia – its largest competitor in Spain.
- The “all-cash formula” transaction.
- LiveKid supports over 250,000 UU per month across Europe and South America
- Over USD 81M value transactions annually performed by parents via Livekid app&platform.
4TH JUNE 2022: LiveKid – leading European parent-kindergarten contact app&platform announces the acquisition of Dinantia, its largest competitor in Spain. The acquisition was carried out in an all-cash formula and financed with seed round funds, with the participation of the DFRI fund. The estimated transaction value is several million dollars, including the final earn-out. LiveKid has acquired all of the shares in Diantia and will keep the brand on the Spanish-speaking markets. This is the third takeover made by a Polish startup.
LiveKid is already the first choice app&platform simplifying parents-keepers communication and daycare management. It provides monthly services to over 250,000 users in Europe and South America. The value of transactions that users generate throughout LiveKid reaches over USD 81 million per year. Within only 10 months from its seed round in July 2021, LiveKid has increased its revenue more than 2.5 times. The company is now acquiring Dinantia, its largest competitor in Spain, with a goal to become a global leader in digital solutions for schools, preschools and nurseries and Europe’s largest information sharing app platform for parents and caregivers.
– We had been looking closely at a number of players on the Spanish market. The choice was determined by several factors: the size of the Dinantia company, its extensive customer base, low churn and the profitability of our existing competitor. Now we are scanning other markets for future acquisitions as well as a suitable financial partner in order to consolidate the whole European market.– explains Jakub Pawelski, founder and CEO of LiveKid.
All in one place for better child care
With LiveKid, all matters related to daily childcare can be done with one app. Parents can easily communicate their children’s needs, absences or food preferences on an ongoing basis and watch their kids’ activities during the day, viewing photos and videos. LiveKid also solves the challenges of day-to-day operations for principals and teachers, empowering kindergartens and nurseries owners using tools they need to run their businesses successfully. Instead of spending hours on time-consuming tasks like payments and duties related to the facility’s functioning, principals and caregivers can focus on their craft. LiveKid was founded by Jakub Pawelski and Mateusz Kulesza to fill the technology gap in the early childhood care and education on the global market, which is expected to be nearly USD 520,4 billion by the end of 2022 (1).
LiveKid develops an ecosystem of digital services and products for parents, kindergartens and nurseries. It serves over 250,000 users per month across Europe and South America with over USD 81M value transactions annually, performed by parents via the platform. LiveKid application and platform enables running early education facilities, such as checking attendance, generating bills, logs and reports, ordering meals or communicating with parents. The company is also the owner of Baby Manager application and Przedszkolowo.pl – kindergartens database.