3LP from the TIM Group is analyzing three potential acquisitions

3LP from the TIM Group is analyzing three potential acquisitions, said President Maciej Posadzy.

"We are currently analyzing three acquisition targets very strongly, we have an agreement with a transaction advisor," Posadzy said during a press conference, with the reservation that the company has not yet made a final decision.

He also informed that about 70% of warehouse space, which will be included in the group this year, has already been secured with lease contracts. The company is "working very intensively" on the remaining 30%.

The president also referred to the German market.

“The warehouse in Słubice will be ready at the end of Q3 next year. As for the German market, we are currently preparing a concept of entering the market with our offer. And we will provide the same services from the moment the warehouse is launched, ”he said.

The most important customers of 3LP are: TIM, IKEA and Oponeo.pl. The company manages logistics centers with a total area of ​​81.5 thousand square meters. m2, located in Siechnice, Wojkowice and Krajków (south-east of Wrocław).

3LP specializes in providing automated logistics services to entities from the e-commerce industry. The company was established in March 2016.

Source
Our privacy policy
%d bloggers like this: