There is a growing investment appetite in Poland, ranking the country#1 in CEE by number of venture capital rounds and #2 by invested venture capital.
Staring down 2021, here are 10 of the most promising young Polish startups founded between 2017-2020, who all have fast-growing teams, are working on innovative missions, and are also showing promising signs, such as raising funding in the last year.
- Uncapped – Dubbed as Europe’s first revenue-based finance provider, Uncapped offers an alternative to traditional debt and equity funding to startup founders.
- Vue Storefront – Vue Storefront (founded in 2017) is setting the new standard in e-commerce by enabling merchants to freely plan and manage every stage of a customer’s journey.
- GeneMe – GeneMe (founded in 2018) is a Gdańsk-based biotech startup, pioneering swab-based genetic test kits. In the wake of the corona pandemic, the startup has developed and patented a universal protein (polymerase) for RT-LAMP testing, which allows the production of highly accurate, rapid, molecular genetic COVID tests.
- Microamp Solutions – Founded in 2019 as a response to the ongoing 5G revolution, Microamp Solutions is working on innovative mmWave infrastructure for future 5G networks.
- Talent Alpha – Founded in 2018, SaaS platform Talent Alpha is helping organizations measure and manage ‘tech talent’.
- Nevomo – Hyperloop company Nevomo is developing a new generation of high-speed railways.
- Sundose – Sundose is a manufacturer of data-driven diet supplements. Using data collected from an online health survey, Sundose nutritionists develop a personalised mix of vitamins, minerals, omega-3 acids, probiotics and antioxidants for each customer.
- neptune.ai – Warsaw-based neptune.ai (founded in 2017) is focused on the data science realm. As an experiment tracking hub, they bring organization and collaboration to data science projects.
- HCM Deck – Founded in 2017, HCM Deck is on a mission to make the employee experience more engaging and compelling. Designed for large modern companies, HCM Deck’s employee development platform that offers onboarding, learning, knowledge sharing and data analysis tools at scale.
- SPOKO – Fintech startup SPOKO is offers affordable money transfers to 14 countries, addressing the needs of 1.7 billion adults who have no access to a bank account or can’t afford traditional transfers.